Postage and Delivery
In order to keep our costs to you as low as possible, we calculate postage and packaging costs on an as-ordered basis (calculated automatically at the checkout stage of your order) based on weight of items ordered and shipping destination as follows;
Free shipping for orders over £50 to a UK address and over £100 to any international destination
Body Jewellery Shipping - £1.95 (2-5 working days, Royal Mail First Class Recorded)
Tier 1 Standard Delivery - £3.95 (2-5 working days, Royal Mail First Class)
Tier 2 Standard Delivery - £5.00 (2-5 working days, Royal Mail First Class Recorded)
Courier - £8.95 (Next Day for orders over 2kg or if requested, Usually before 1pm)
All orders received and paid for before 2pm (Monday - Friday) will be shipped the same day. Orders received and paid for after 2pm (Monday - Friday) and on weekends or bank holidays will be shipped on the next working day.
In the unlikely event of an item running out of stock after payment is received, the order will be cancelled and a full refund will be issued.
Contact us if you have any queries about postage or delivery.
Some products (as mentioned in their descriptions) are shipped directly from the supplier and may differ slightly from our expected delivery times.
If you want your parcel to be delivered before Christmas 2015 these are the deadlines for our provided services
- 3rd - Africa, Middle East
- 7th - Asia, Cyprus, Far East, Japan, Eastern Europe (ex. Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia
- 8th - Caribbean, Central & South America
- 10th - Greece, Australia, New Zealand
- 14th - Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Poland
- 15th - Canada, Finland, Sweden, USA
- 16th - Austria, Denmark, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland
- 17th - Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg
- 21st - UK Standard
- 23rd - UK Special Delivery
Orders Placed After 2pm On The 23rd Of December Up To The 29th December May Encounter A Delay In Dispatch Due To Christmas Closing Times